Review: Paper Princess - Erin Watt



Paper Princess (The Royals, #1)

Review: Paper Princess - Book #1 The Royals Series - Erin Watt - April 2016



You know how sometimes you download books because you want to read them and then new ones come, and you forget about them, then when you do finally read it - You are like What took me so freaking long to read this ?? That was my reaction to Paper Princess by Erin Watt. I had this series since it was first published and it wasn't until this past week that I finally got to Book #1 after seeing it talked about on Facebook as Book #5 was just released. OMFG, this was an amazing book that I wanted to read in one sitting as I couldn't put it down but as I knew I had work the next day, it was read in two sittings. This book starts off with Ella Harper who has been living under the radar as her mother has passed and she didn't want to end in the foster system. A rich, wealthy businessman arrives at school and tells her she is his guardian and knows that both her parents are dead. Ella never knew her father but Callum Royal turns out to be her father's best friend, and with Steve gone, he has left guardianship to Callum. Just like Cinderella, Ella is swept into a world of wealth and private education. The thing though like Cinderella, she is about to get not one but five semi-evil step-brothers. Callum's five boys - Gideon, Reed, Easton, and twins Sebastian and Sawyer. Each brother with his baggage and they don't want any girl coming into their territory and taking what's there. There was just something about this book that draws you in, and you can't help but want to read it and find out what happens next. I did like how the boys started to grow on Ella and even possibly care about her but OMG that is ending - urgh I hated the character of Brooke as seriously - find someone your age.  Paper Princess does end on a cliffhanger, and now I can't wait to read Book #2. This is a series if you haven't had the chance to read yet, YOU MUST as it is FREAKING ADDICTIVE.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid